Thursday, March 25, 2010

Mumbai March 2010

My daughter had Tuesday off at school for Ugadi and I grabbed this opportunity to make a trip to Mumbai for 4 days. I like the flat we rented at Mumbai, its modern with good wide views from each balcony. The balconies are big themselves unlike the Mumbai caged windowed flats. Opening the french windows and enjoying the flow of air as I read the newspaper or read a book is perfect. I didnt want to go visiting places.

Since Sridhar was busy at work, Nidhi and I spent most of the time with each other. I loved cooking lunch and washing the vessels. It was fun to wait on Sridhar and see him in late evening after work. Though in my earlier travels to Gurgaon in 2008 and 2009 where we spent time in guesthouses, we used to do a lot of mall hopping and movie watching. In Mumbai here tho' since we had a home to stay and a flat I adored, most of the time was spent at home.


I am planning another trip to Mumbai before Sridhar winds up his work there. We plan to go visiting places as he gets time off in between jobs. This time when I goto Mumbai, plan to do some mall hopping and visiting places :)

No comments:

Post a Comment